19 GMC Sierra SLT IOS Infotainment System Screen Malfunction

I've seen a few posts about this issue in this forum, but wanted to add some more color.  I have a 2019 GMC Sierra SLT w/o nav (IOS).  This morning, after turning on the truck, about half of the screen was active (displaying info), while the other half was blank.  Of the active portion, the information displayed was distorted and mostly illegible.  The backup camera would not work and displayed a blue screen indicating it needed service.  I scheduled a service appointment for 10/21, and will provide an update then.

2 hours ago, italianlancer08 said:

I've seen a few posts about this issue in this forum, but wanted to add some more color.  I have a 2019 GMC Sierra SLT w/o nav (IOS).  This morning, after turning on the truck, about half of the screen was active (displaying info), while the other half was blank.  Of the active portion, the information displayed was distorted and mostly illegible.  The backup camera would not work and displayed a blue screen indicating it needed service.  I scheduled a service appointment for 10/21, and will provide an update then.

I've been back to Riverhead Buick GMC 4 times with similar problems on my 2019 Sierra Crew Cab SLT with the Premium + and Trailering Packages.

This Infotainment system belongs in Vegas ... it's a crap shoot.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't ...... most often, it dies when you need it the most.

I was there again this morning but the Tech who specializes in this problem was out sick ... You'd have thought they would have had the decency to call me and let me know.

Instead I drove 40 minutes there and 40 minutes home with no JOY in sight.

DEAD back up camera camera 1.jpg

Edited by Yoda2
misspelling