In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

I'm getting an LT, but I really prefer the look of the grille on the high country with the bowtie.  Would this be an easy swap?  (assuming I can just buy the oem high country grill)

Same issue here, I asked my dealer and they get them for $600 they sell them for $980, apparently should be an easy swap.

Edited by Chuyito

Anyone have a parts diagram yet for the truck?  I bought an LT too but swapping to a 25000HD Custom grill and hood insert, I am going to black my truck out.  Also I plan to switch the headlights and tailights to the LTZ as they are LED.

Looks like you have to swap out the fender corners, as well. That piece wraps under the grill assembly. Not sure if they are sold together or not. 

On 10/22/2019 at 7:19 PM, J.Steve said:

What are the part numbers for the high country grill? I want to swap from LTZ to High Country grill.

The grill is 84691991 $982.56
The upper fascia (#6) 84678988 is $503.70

These prices are supposed to be wholesale prices that a buddy that works in parts can get them for me for. But a google search does show online dealers that could possibly get from cheaper. 

5941498231.jpg

Thanks for the help. I can find the parts but not a breakdown picture of the parts. Where can I find the page you have here?

I found the Grill for $772.52 and the Fascia for $396.03 plus $75.00 core charge.

That is a picture that a friend sent me. He works at a Chevrolet dealer. I haven't been able to find any pictures on the internet at all. 

Now that parts are available in gm parts direct, has anyone found the exact parts for this to be a possibility?

So I was at the dealership today and reviewed what I needed to make this happen, the part # we apparently need is 84613793 if this is input into gmpartsdirect it does not give me a picture of it, but it did at the dealerships, and it came with everything needed.  Ordering today, wish me luck.

Are you able to change the grill and not change the fascia? I too want to change from Z71 to High Country grill.

I don't believe so, the high country grill goes from headlight to headlight. Where the LTZ grill goes from grill to a filler trim piece then headlight. 

Have you received the parts yet? Would like pictures if possible. I would like to get mine ordered. Just want to make sure I am ordering the right parts.

Yes please pictures and info on the grill swap.   :)

I would like to know if with some modifications to the custom grille I can put it on my ltz with the front camerab7172d4f67a53ad015d716d6f4f3315e.jpg7b97f2f84f8b4a07fa2b2481f33a8459.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk