In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

1 hour ago, Pfc1 said:

That looks great. I have been contemplating putting the LTZ grill on my LT, gotta like the chrome 👍🏻

Paul, i am selling my stock ltz grille its all packed up and ready to ship if your interested. Or if anyone is interested for that matter here is the link for my grille thats for sale. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-Chevrolet-Silverado-HD-Grille-Assembly-/124195061429?hash=item1cea9a3eb5&_trkparms=pageci%3A4fe8dfd0-9c36-11ea-aca4-74dbd1801677|parentrq%3A3cbaaf341720abc5a601f403ff86d840|iid%3A1

That looks so much better, I will be doing this to my LT.

2 hours ago, Al-Y said:

That looks so much better, I will be doing this to my LT.

It does, right?  Spendy, but this is definitely on the list.

So the new high country grill comes with camera and harness already installed? May explain a little of bit of the high cost of it. Looks good though. I want to do this swap too, some day...

On 10/22/2019 at 7:19 PM, J.Steve said:

What are the part numbers for the high country grill? I want to swap from LTZ to High Country grill.

If you are wanting to sell your LTZ grill I would buy it let me know 2147787394

I'm installing a high country grill in my 2020 2500hd. Apparently there are two different grilles available. One with a camera and one without. The part number for the grill without the camera is 84613793. You will also need the high country lower valance 84678988. 

I have a new gm high country front fascia for a 2020 2500hd. I'm looking to trade it for a standard chrome grille from and lt or ltz. 6014791646. I also might sell the facia for a good price. 

I have changed from the Z-71 grill to the High Country Grill on my 2020 2500 HD.

What a difference it makes.

I have the grill and fascia for sale. Both are like new. I will post pictures of both.

You can contact me (828) 499-0517 

[email protected]

IMG_20200924_141237498.jpg

• Like 3

looking to buy a 2020 2500hd high country grille if someone is willing to ship, with the fascia too if possible. send me at [email protected] or 5176529289

Edited by zurqq
added more