Costco Kicks Off Season of Values With Great GM Vehicle Deals

Gorehamj

costco 19.png

John Goreham
Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
10-10-2019

Costco's Season of Values Automotive discount program has begun and will run through January 2nd, 2020. The program offers Costco members amazing deals on qualifying Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac cars, trucks, crossovers, and SUVs.. “Costco Auto Program continues to deliver excellent value to Costco members,” said Mark DerGarabedian, Costco Services director. “Whether members prefer horsepower, fuel efficiency or extra passenger space, this year’s vehicle lineup has something for everyone. We are excited about the opportunity this promotion brings Costco members.”

costco 2.png

The discounting includes:

-GM Supplier Pricing
-Compatible GM Incentives for which they qualify
-Costco Shop Card after completing a Costco Auto Program survey
 -  $700 for Executive Members
 -  $300 for Gold Star and Business Members

Did you know the Costco Auto Program includes more than just new vehicles? The program also includes prearranged  pricing on certified pre-owned vehicles (CPO). Costco members also receive a discount on the majority of parts, services and accessories at participating automotive service centers.

“I'm thrilled with my Buick Encore that I got through Costco Auto Program,” shared Costco member Elsa H. about her promotional purchase. “Saved a TON! Got a terrific small SUV that drives like a dream and found out about so many other products and services that Costco offers. Who knew?"

To check out the deals, visit CostcoAuto.com for more information. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/31/2020 at 10:04 AM, amlumber said:

Can this be used with the GM employee pricing?

I realize this is old but GM would not combine any deals with the Season of Values event. I contacted Costco about it as well and they said they would get back to me. They did but not with much information, I remember them saying something like each individual dealer may be different. However, Costco told me it obviously could not be combined with certain offers. 

At the time I was looking to purchase a GM truck and unfortunately none of them would accept the Season of Values with other offers. In a way it is understandable because it was around the holidays and I know GM had a bunch of offers and I think the Employee Pricing was one of them. My personal experience was none of the GM dealers seemed to want to deal with me after mentioning the Season of Values promotion. I am not sure if it cuts into their commission or what. It sucked pretty bad because I thought it was going to be a way to stack up a nice deal for something I wanted to do anyway. 

• 2 months later...

We have had a Costco card for years. We shop at Costco and use the card for all our purchases. We get back $600 - $1 K a year for using it. Lots of credit cards offer rebates.

• Like 1

I would try Sam's Club if you have one. They seem to be less busy from my experience. Same hours though but really unless you have a fear of crowds I don't see the issue. The lines move incredibly fast for the amount of people/stuff being bought.

• 2 weeks later...