Watch your dealer service department, they have joy riders among them.

9 minutes ago, MaverickZ71 said:

I haven’t been back there again. I forgot to mention—on that service visit not only did they not fix the problem that I took it in for, they hassled me about not buying the car there, and they put a deep scratch in my side mirror when they drove it into their lift.  Then then they lied and said they didn’t hit the mirror. That was 22 years ago. And I live 1/2 block away from that dealership. Since I’m still driving a Chevy, I drive 106 miles one way to another GM dealer for service. The offending dealer had the gall to call me repeatedly afterwards to insist that I complete a GM service survey with a perfect review for them because they needed the credit with GM corporate!  

Should have taken them up on the offer, and given them a "perfectly awful/dissatisfied" customer survey.

Then if they asked you why, you could have played dumb, and said you did not understand, it was a perfect score of zero!

On 10/12/2019 at 7:41 AM, dieselfan1 said:

I told my wife to slow down on her last trip to my daughters house in Wisconsin. It's almost all interstate 70mph speed limit. She's a lead foot.

Screenshot_20191006-143158.png

She slowed down a little on her way home

Screenshot_20191012-085233.png

Stop being such a nag.

• Like 2