Re-geared to 4.10s from 3.42’s. Help with speedometer

Just had my 2018 1500 re geared to 4.10’s. Had hypertech already installed, thought it was able to change gear ratio but the max energy 2.0 doesn’t. Talked to hypertech tech support said I need the inline speedometer calibrator. ( that way I can still use max energy) Bought one today and programmed it on my computer with correct tire size and new gear ratio. Installed into truck but speedometer is still 10 or more mph off??? Recommendations??

Thanks

40 minutes ago, Ry363 said:

Just had my 2018 1500 re geared to 4.10’s. Had hypertech already installed, thought it was able to change gear ratio but the max energy 2.0 doesn’t. Talked to hypertech tech support said I need the inline speedometer calibrator. ( that way I can still use max energy) Bought one today and programmed it on my computer with correct tire size and new gear ratio. Installed into truck but speedometer is still 10 or more mph off??? Recommendations??

Thanks

Not sure, but did you disconnect the battery at any time.

These trucks are big rolling computers, maybe a disconnect might reboot everything like a restart on your PC.