2011 silverado ls 4.8 body roll city

So I bought this truck 2 years ago and from day 1 every heavy bump,railroad tracks i cross you almost lose control as the backend goes side to side pretty hard. It got better with the duratracs but still pretty bad. The truck is stock only thing I changed was the tires still stock size, changed the rear shocks, was gonna change struts was told mine were fine. Also was told my leafs were ok but I dont know any advice would be great.The photos are from last year before new shocks and tires.

20180512_113852.jpg

Airlift airbags fixed my 06.  But not sure that would be the best option for a 4.8l truck. Pretty sure mine was caused by the leaf springs. It had 300,000 miles on it as a work truck. Replacing the shocks didn't fix mine either. 

The engine size isn't part of the issue.  I recommend you bounce your way to a local spring and axle shop and have them set you straight!  Guessing at a solution will likely not solve the problem.    They are experts in suspension issues and will impress you with their knowledge on such matters!

• Like 1

you could replace the front sway bar bushings and the body role will be reduced. I bet they are shot if even still in place. The rear ends are stiff on the trucks as GM assumed everyone is hauling every mile and most have no additional wait in the rear. The bags also help.