In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
CartMaker

AM-Auto Parts Difficulty

Like a number of guys I decided to upgrade my 2017 Silverado mirrors to power fold tow mirrors. The info and help from Phil Gamboa was fantastic. Boy to they give a great view, even just under normal street conditons. The Units I got were the Trail Ridge brand, very nice. After a few months I started to get a little seperation at th emirror arms, start sliding out about 1/2", not a big deal just push them back tight. Thought to contact the company as see if they could help to solve the issue, maybe contact the manufacturer. ONLY way to contact them is by email, you can not call them and they won't call you. I've searched for a number but noting yet, the 617-314-9610 number tell you to email them. Well they come back and tell me the mirrors were not made for MY truck and could not be under warranty. Instead of the bag of wires and fittings the manufacturer supplies I used the harness from Phil (nice stuff). They did not reply to that. So I highly suggest that you might avoid AM Auto Parts at all cost, they are not a company that knows anything about customer service.