23 hours ago, Vardo79 said:

Go with the pedal commander instead of a tuner. Do an intake, exhaust and throttle response product like a pedal commander and its awesome. Doesn't void warranty... My 6.2L is an absolute monster.

I second this.  I have the exact same set up on my 2019 5.3 Silverado and the difference is night and day.

• 4 months later...

I would definitely not have someone tune it. The dealer says no problem now but if you ever have to warranty something with your drivetrain, GM is going to tell you to pound sand. Been there done that and lawyers aren’t cheap. The dealers have all the say no matter what the law says until you shell out money for a lawyer. 

I was looking into 5 star tuning for my 19 custom. Looks like under 600.00 and from reviews I seen it's well worth it.
I had a 5 star tune on my last truck. It was really good. Nice guys that will work with you to customize the tune to your needs. The guy who does the tuning has a 2014 Sierra.

I dunno if i would do a tune again just because of the warranty concerns.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk