Working a lease deal. Hows this deal?

Working on a lease deal for a 19 denali

Onyx black

Gloss black 22" wheels.

Performance exhaust

Body colored arch molding

Denali ultimate package

MSRP is 71,245

Selling price is $700 below GMS pricing.

Not sure on exact selling price without looking at home

3 remaining payments rolled into this truck.

0 out of pocket except 1st month

Monthly payment $631

36/12k a year16d5ef4572d9d89a4c3c72d9358271d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Ianwelch001 said:

Working on a lease deal for a 19 denali

Onyx black

Gloss black 22" wheels.

Performance exhaust

Body colored arch molding

Denali ultimate package

MSRP is 71,245

Selling price is $700 below GMS pricing.

Not sure on exact selling price without looking at home

3 remaining payments rolled into this truck.

0 out of pocket except 1st month

Monthly payment $631

36/12k a year16d5ef4572d9d89a4c3c72d9358271d8.jpg

Seems like a reasonable deal to me.  Enjoy and in three years.....new truck!! 

Monthly price isn't bad. I will be honest my AT4 deal wasn't great but I couldn't resist them buying my lease. Heres one of the deals for an AT4 at my dealer for reference compared to your Denali deal. Lease is about $10k MSRP less and its still $638.

oZIHJJe.jpg?1

Pretty solid deal.  Let’s say you could’ve purchased that truck for $60k plus TTL, you’re easily back to $65k.

36 months of $600 is about $22k over 3 years.  If you buy it and put 36k miles on it over 3 years I have a very hard time believing it would still be selling for $43k ($65K total purchase price minus $22+ depreciation).

The biggest questions to ask pertains to selling price and money factor.  Take a look at the Sierra lease forum on Edmunds and see what the base money factor is.  Dealers are notorious for marking the factor up considerably.  Enough to easily make your payment 10%+ higher that it needs to be.

A monthly payment of $631 is like half a mortgage payment on a decent house here LOL. Nuts that that is considered a good deal. I need me a 80k a year job so I don't have to think like this anymore haha.

Edited by CamGTP
  • Like 2

A monthly payment of $631 is like half a mortgage payment on a decent house here LOL. Nuts that that is considered a good deal. I need me a 80k a year job so I don't have to think like this anymore haha.
Thanks to NY my mortgage with taxes is 2200 a month [emoji43]

• Like 1

Get an extra 3k miles per year added, pennies to the mile for the dealership and believe me, you’ll be very happy you did cause if you really like driving it and it’s as comfortable to drive, you’ll end up paying much more then pennies worth of penalties for over usage. You may have a disposal fee in the end too [emoji6]

Sent from Above

12 hours ago, CamGTP said:

It's a lot of money even at a 80K a year job!   Leasing has its financial advantages in some situations but not for a vehicle you can't otherwise afford.  Most of us spend more than necessary to have a truck in our driveway.  (A 20 year old minivan and a Home Depot trailer would meet almost all of our needs.)   However, I have found a good compromise that keeps me proud and the wife less upset. - Buy a truck you can afford!   It took me decades to figure out but owning my '15 SLE outright gives me far more pride and satisfaction than having a monthly payment on a new vehicle!

• Like 3

That’s a nice truck. But a little high on the lease payment.  You should be able to get a better deal,than that.    Don’t let others try to tell you leasing is a bad thing either.  I hear that all the time from most of the inbreds that live up here. It’s only money and you only live once why not enjoy it by driving a new rig.  

Living up in Michigan leasing is the only way to go.  If I was to buy a new truck and pay it off in say 5 years, the damn thing is half rotted out from the outrageous amount of salt they use on the roads in the winter and worthless.   

• Like 1