Rattle or buzz under steering wheel by knee panel

I have a '19 High Country. I took the one panel off on my '14 Several to fix the rattle that was so common. Not sure if that is where this rattle is coming from. Certain bass notes on the stereo seem to reproduce it. Maybe it's coming from driver for speaker casing or something? It looks a lot harder to take off knee panel on these '19s.

It sounds like the hood release latch cable. If you reach under and grab the cable and put pressure on it, it should stop.  If it does, then that's your problem.  My dealership was nice enough to replace the cable to stop the rattle.

On 11/3/2019 at 1:31 PM, TBL569 said:

It sounds like the hood release latch cable. If you reach under and grab the cable and put pressure on it, it should stop.  If it does, then that's your problem.  My dealership was nice enough to replace the cable to stop the rattle.

You all on these forums are incredible. That was exactly it. I looked under there but there wasn't anything to zip-tie it to so that it would stop. Hopefully they'll replace it when I get my next oil change. Thanks again!

• 4 weeks later...