Air Intake 2019/2020 5.3 Trail Boss

On 11/11/2019 at 7:50 AM, Roto-fab said:

We're glad to hear that you guys are happy with your Roto-fab CAI! We appreciate your feedback.

Just love my Rotofab CAI thank you 

• 1 month later...
On 6/7/2020 at 9:55 AM, TNTSilverado said:

I would suggest the S & B CAI. They claim the most air flow out of all the competitors, and for $329 its a steal. I am ordering mine tomorrow. I had one on my 2018 and the fit and finish was fantastic. The seat of the pants performance felt better and the growl was fantastic. Can't wait for my new one!

Any update?  Would like to know about any MPG gains

7 hours ago, JansterZ71 said:

Any update?  Would like to know about any MPG gains

Mine is still on back order because of this Covid $h!t.  Not happy, but Melissa from S & B told me there production is running overtime, it's just that there supplies are low. By end of month she said they should have everything back at full force. She asked if I wanted my money back, I told her no, but that I was concerned with Realtrucks.com because I purchased the CAI through them. She said she sees my order, and has all correct billing address. So fingers crossed they send it out around my birthday on 8/4!!  That would be a great b-day present.

I had one on my 2018 Sierra and loved it though. MPGs stayed the same. The sound, throttle response, and just "strength" of the engine felt better. It felt like the engine didn't have to work as hard when accelerating. Just ran smoother and stronger. 

BTW.....Realtrucks.com takes orders without knowing where production is at.  I told their customer service lady, they shouldn't place orders like that. They can't take money from someone and not know that CAI is on back order! She apologized and are looking into ordering things a better way. It's been 5 weeks since I placed the order....ugh