Very wierd electrical issue on 2019 Sierra SLT

Starts out the back up camera stays on all the time and the screen will read service front camera, If I get it cleared and while driving down the road all the gauges will drop out for like 5 seconds  then come back on and alarms jus start popping up, one after another non stop and it does it on and off the whole trip, The lane assist will not come on even with the switch, The turn signals will work as long as gauges are not dropped out,  Got it into dealer and seems like they don't have a clue yet so jus wunder'n if anyone here would??? Thanks..

Edited by Donnie Summers

• 3 weeks later...

Update to this issue, Was told the mechanic found a bad pin in the wire harness that feeds the front camera, Picked it up bout hour ago and drove prolly 30  miles and all good except The pulsating seat and the beeps do not work on the lane assist, The indicator on the dash changes colors and the wheel will pull but alarms not coming on, They are turned on in the system settings... Anywho hope all stays good and I can get this alarm issue fixed...

Edited by Donnie Summers
Corrections on wire harness

3 hours ago, 2016 Sierra Owner said:

On my truck the seat vibrate does not come on till the 1) Icon changes from green to yellow 2) The steering tries to correct itself 3) If I don't react in time it will vibrate the seat.

Thanks for the input man, I can meet all three of the conditions and seat will not vibrate nor will the beeps work, Although it will vibrate when front or rear sensors are met so I know the seat will vibrate, While trying to fix the main issue they did put a new front camera in so jus wunder if it is working correctly, I will take it out again tomorrow and stay on the yellow and hold the wheel over longer and see if I am not waiting long enough when it tries to correct..

Edited by Donnie Summers

On 12/5/2019 at 11:47 PM, 2016 Sierra Owner said:

On my truck the seat vibrate does not come on till the 1) Icon changes from green to yellow 2) The steering tries to correct itself 3) If I don't react in time it will vibrate the seat.

You are correct man, The seat does work, So far so good on the electrical issue, Jus hope nuthun else ever happens because of human error...

• Thanks 1