In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Open Club  ·  6 members

diesel 3.0
buelldude

3.0- who has one?

I just picked mine up 2 weeks ago, I did have the 2.8 duramax but wanted more.

"Built" and placed an order for one a month ago as I couldn't find anything near MN (summer) or AZ (winter).  Replacing 2014 dble cab 5.3 with 75k miles.  Any info anywhere on production scheduling?

great, let us know how it goes when you get it!

I just picked up a 2020 Sierra SLT with a Duramax 3.0L motor a week ago.  The truck performs better than my expectations.  Initial fuel overall use is averaging +/- 25 mpg.  Motor is very quite and the 10-speed transmission is seamless. Looking forward to towing my travel trailer next week.

Ordered one back in November, just picked it up yesterday, dic was showing 29.5 mpg for the short 25 mile drive home. Liking it very much so far

• Like 1

Got this driving around this morning scouting. most speeds were anywhere from 20 mph to 50 mph on back roads.

IMG_0482 milage.jpg

• Like 1

I don't have a 3.0 have been waiting years,years and years for something like this and I think GM nailed the combo!  Tell me what your impressions are.....Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.