In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Black02Silverado

AMSOIL P.C. promotion

An FYI for those that are AMSOIL Preferred Customers.

" Preferred Customers will receive a new, limited-time promotional offer on Tuesday, Nov. 19. P.C.s who order $75 in AMSOIL products receive a free bottle of AMSOIL P.i.® This offer is effective from 9 a.m. Central on Tuesday, Nov. 19 to 11:59 p.m. Central on Tuesday, Nov. 26. All P.C.s with an active membership and a valid email address on file will receive the promotion code for this offer. "

• Like 1

Got the email yesterday, and I had ordered my stuff on Monday 🙄

I'd just call 'em. I'm sure they will honor it. Probably would do so without a phone call, but I'd follow up. I had similar situation a ways back and received the promo item Amsoil's CS has always been great

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, txab said:

I'd just call 'em. I'm sure they will honor it. Probably would do so without a phone call, but I'd follow up. I had similar situation a ways back and received the promo item Amsoil's CS has always been great

Yeah I shot them an email to see what they can do.  I've forgotten to add the promo code on orders in the past when it actually has been active and they've still added it for me.  I order enough stuff from them that I'm sure I'll be taken care of.

• Like 1

They're crediting my account for the amount of a bottle of PI to use on a future purchase as otherwise to send it separately they'd charge me for shipping.  Works for me 😃

• Like 1