2019/2020 Trail Boss 20" wheels for trade

I just picked up a 2019 Trail boss today and it has the 20 inch machined aluminum wheels with the less aggressive tires. I really wanted the black 18 inch wheels with the more aggressive tires. Just seeing if anyone would be interested in trading . the tires have less than 300 miles on them . i would trade up to 10k or so on your tires. im in Michigan .  

tire.jpg

My new truck is black 
4A99B72E-AFC0-4BC2-BD1B-2850794F46D8.thumb.jpeg.cfed90b02d1bfde716bfb7de1dd8a7e5.jpeg

My truck is identical and I thought the 20’s would grow on me. But they haven’t so I ordered aftermarket rims and tires and listed mine for sale.

6000 easy miles on mine and the most I was offered was $1000....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Snuff said:

What color is your truck? Does it have much chrome? I think the 20” size looks good on these new trucks and I love the KO2’s.

They don't have KO2's on them which is good, that is an overrated and overpriced tire. 

20's look ok but are less functional for something that leaves the pavement and have many other downfalls compared to a smaller rim. OP is making a good choice, except I would stay away from black as every other truck has those on them. 

Tyler

i saw a set of new black 18 inch with tires (take-offs) for 1500 bucks on the dallas craigslist.

cant seem to get the link to post but just type in trail boss and it will come up. still there. then sell yours for the same amount.

theres an old sayin in the car bidness. "theres an ass for every seat". meaning someone will buy it. lol

good luck

I have the black 18" with the duratracs. They have about 5000 miles on them and have been rotated. Wheels and tires look like new. I'm about 226 miles away in Weirton,WV. 26062. I have a few real nice tire shops within a mile or two from me. We could trade even up if you are interested.