Traded in my 19 and got 20. My thoughts.

I just traded in my 2019 RST (had it for 5 months) and got an identical 2020.  For anyone wanting to know if any changes, the only thing I have noticed so far is:

1. battery gauge is different

2. "mode" dial on left side of dash has an additional mode now (before was sport and tow. Now it has sport, tow and off road)

3. I lost the outside unlock button on both back doors

4. stereo display seems quite a bit nicer (now displays more things like music album cover)

I also opted for GPS and leather this time and am very happy with both of these upgrades as well.  Maybe its just me, but this 20 does seem to drive softer.  I'll report back later and maybe its just in my head.

1 hour ago, Kennewbike said:

I just traded in my 2019 RST (had it for 5 months) and got an identical 2020.  For anyone wanting to know if any changes, the only thing I have noticed so far is:

2. "mode" dial on left side of dash has an additional mode now (before was sport and tow. Now it has sport, tow and off road)

4. stereo display seems quite a bit nicer (now displays more things like music album cover)

I also opted for GPS and leather this time and am very happy with both of these upgrades as well.  Maybe its just me, but this 20 does seem to drive softer.  I'll report back later and maybe its just in my head.

Welcome to the forum.  I am like the others and am curious as to why the trade.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kennewbike said:

Are the seats any different? I went from a 2017 to a 2019 and my 2017 seats were way more comfortable than the 2019 (rock hard).

Mind sharing why you traded?
I think I will be trading my 19 but probably not for another GM

Curious why you might be getting out of your truck. I’m about to purchase one today and hoping it wont be a mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, hotrodz37 said:

Curious why you might be getting out of your truck. I’m about to purchase one today and hoping it wont be a mistake.

I would recommend buying either a 2020 model or a 2019 with a late build date... I purchased one of the first 2019's and had some issues. I ended up selling it because of the issues. I am waiting to see if the 2021's have any refreshes before I buy another one.

Edited by Aycock1987

I would recommend buying either a 2020 model or a 2019 with a late build date... I purchased one of the first 2019's and had some issues. I ended up selling it because of them. I am waiting to see if the 2021's have any refreshes before I buy another one.

The truck I’m planning on purchasing has a May 20th 2019 build date. Fingers crossed!

32 minutes ago, hotrodz37 said:

The truck I’m planning on purchasing has a May 20th 2019 build date. Fingers crossed!

You’ll be okay. Most of the issues were pre-March 2019 builds. And the majority of those were pre-2019 builds. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, hotrodz37 said:

Not to steer you away. There is a lot of thing I love about my truck. But I have been having a clunking issue that is driving me crazy and brought it to 3 dealers and no use they are unable to fix it. Been battling this for over 2 months now. And I don't have high hopes of being able to have it fixed

Not to steer you away. There is a lot of thing I love about my truck. But I have been having a clunking issue that is driving me crazy and brought it to 3 dealers and no use they are unable to fix it. Been battling this for over 2 months now. And I don't have high hopes of being able to have it fixed

Does yours have the new transmission fluid in it?