305/55r20 on stock wheels. 2" lift

Folks I finally did it. I put on the p305/55r20s on my 6.2 LTZ max tow 4x4.  I have a 2" motofab upper spacer in the front and a 1.5 generic block in the back. My rims are the RST style that I had swapped for when I bought it.  It is damn close to rubbing on the upper control arm but about 1/4" clearance.  No rubbing on mud flaps.  I think I may replace the back block with a 2"  

• 1 year later...

I would love to replace the original 275/60 tires with 305/55 with the original r20 rims on my new 2021 Chevrolet Silverado RTS without any leveling or trimming,, do you guys think is possible???

• 6 months later...

275/60/20 is 33"

305/55/20 is 33.21"

Overall Diameter is nearly the same, so no issues there. The extra width is where it gets iffy with clearance and may require a lift and/or removal of the mudflap brackets.

On 5/8/2021 at 10:49 PM, Fidel said:

I would love to replace the original 275/60 tires with 305/55 with the original r20 rims on my new 2021 Chevrolet Silverado RTS without any leveling or trimming,, do you guys think is possible???

Im pretty sure 305/50 will fit. Might need a .375 spacer.

On 12/6/2021 at 7:54 PM, GETGONE said:

275/60/20 is 33"

305/55/20 is 33.21"

Overall Diameter is nearly the same, so no issues there. The extra width is where it gets iffy with clearance and may require a lift and/or removal of the mudflap brackets.

I know the size, I used to change tires on my trucks like people change socks lol. The OP said he didn’t have any issues with a 2” lift. I’m wondering if a 1.5” would have enough clearance and not rub the mud flap. I’ve have lifted and leveled trucks and really I’m kind of over that $hit, I’d like to keep my stock wheels but put some wider tires on. I wouldn’t be against a 1.5” level as these trucks seem to sit low, but I use my truck so even if I level it I don’t want to do rear blocks. Hell if I could get away with a 1” level I would do that, my truck seems to sit pretty level from the factory..

• 1 year later...
On 5/8/2021 at 10:49 PM, Fidel said:

Did you ever do this?