95 K-1500 has a single wire temp sensor: Help- Running Rich

Hello,

I have a 95 K-1500 with the 350. The temp sensor on the drivers side head only has a single wire connection. I can't seem to find the replacement part. Any suggestions on the part # would be great. My truck is running seems to be rich and has rough idle and slight RPM surge from time to time when at idle and in gear with the brake on. 

Complete tune up, new EGR, but still getting EGR code. I checked several times for vacuum leak. Looking at replacing the ERG solenoid.  

Thanks

Success:

1. The previous owner did a massive cluster wad/JB weld/epoxy rats nest over the temp sensor connector. So after dissecting the mess, I saw the 2 connectors at right angles. Bought the correct sensor and pigtail... Success.

2. Don't trust cheap on line parts some times. the new EGR was a total piece. Replaced again.., success  Will return the one I bought 2 weeks ago.

3. The EGR solenoid was bad, I could "suck" air on the throttle body side fitting, replaced,... Success

4. The IAC was responding erratically, replaced... Success

The truck runs like a new truck, The EGR was the worse culprit, it was leaking exhaust gas- sounds, plus allowing unmetered air to enter.

Was getting Codes I think 31 and 32.

I never connected a live data scan to see what the fuel trims were. 

Edited by hiking_mike