RCV (Rear Camera View) gridlines - possible to calibrate?

Hi All - Does anyone know if it's possible to calibrate the gridlines on the screen when using the backup camera?  In my Colorado they were PERFECT.  Wherever the lines were, that's where the truck went.  In my new 2500 they're very far off, so far they're completely unreliable for about anything.  Even when using the trailer assist mode (single line) I can't rely on it to get me to the hitch.  I don't see any options to calibrate myself.  Perhaps the dealer can do it?  Or maybe there are advanced settings somewhere?

7 minutes ago, 2020-2500 said:

Hi All - Does anyone know if it's possible to calibrate the gridlines on the screen when using the backup camera?  In my Colorado they were PERFECT.  Wherever the lines were, that's where the truck went.  In my new 2500 they're very far off, so far they're completely unreliable for about anything.  Even when using the trailer assist mode (single line) I can't rely on it to get me to the hitch.  I don't see any options to calibrate myself.  Perhaps the dealer can do it?  Or maybe there are advanced settings somewhere?

had the same problem, dealer said no calibration and they ordered a new video module i believe. I take the truck back tommorow for the fix. 

On 12/4/2019 at 8:47 AM, sdelam said:

had the same problem, dealer said no calibration and they ordered a new video module i believe. I take the truck back tommorow for the fix. 

Did you get your new video module installed?  If so, did it resolve the issue?

They replaced the module behind the rear seat. I have not tried to hook up a trialer yet but the line still seems off center. I dont have issues with the normal lines, its just the trailer hook up line I have an issue with.

• 8 months later...

FYI to others - there was an OTA update for infotainment that got installed on my truck a few days ago.  Seems to have fixed the camera issue.  Haven't tried hitch mode yet, but regular mode has the lines in a much better location.  They're also slight different - thinner than they showed before.