Hey guys, I'm in the market for an aftermarket cat-back exhaust and like most, I have spent hours listening to different sound clips. I think I have narrowed it down to Stainless Works Legend exhaust or Corsa Sport (both side exit).

I don't want too loud or drone in the cab since this is a daily driver that tows on occasion, but I don't mind a little bark when I get into the throttle (I don't want a stock sound if I'm spending the money).

Does anyone have experience with the Stainless Works system? There aren't many reviews online for our trucks.

I know Corsa's name speaks for itself.

Input on both is appreciated!

Also, Sorry for the long read...

• 6 months later...

I did end up purchasing the stainless Works. It sounded great outside the truck and especially on start up. However it seemed to drone a lot in the cab for me. I contacted stainless Works and they sent me a 2nd set of mufflers to try but I couldn't get rid of the drone/resonation it caused in the cab. So I ended up removing it and sending it back to them. They were awesome to work with and the build quality of the system was top notch. I'm still on the hunt for a different setup, but hesitant to pull the trigger on another system for fear of the same issue..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Well that makes me feel better about ordering the Borla touring side exit. Felt it was the safe option for some sound without drone. I really like the look of the double side exit. Wish Borla would have had more options like they did with the 2014-2018 trucks. 

Corsa sport.  On my second system from them (2015 HD and now my 2019 old body 1500).  I've never ran Borla but I've heard plenty on the no drone about their products where I would look at them.

We ran Stainless Works muffler deletes and catted long tubes on my brother's 2014 Camaro SS.  Both were great quality pieces.  

Edited by newdude