Good exhaust shop in east TN?

Looking to get a true dual 2.5” system with an h pipe on my 05 Silverado. Already have the Borla ATAK cratemufflers, went to a local shop and they told me that I can’t do an h pipe because my pipes are too close and I have to do an x pipe which I know is a flat out lie. They just didn’t want to do the work. My mufflers aren’t cheap so I would like a shop that has great quality and experience with performance and custom applications. i am in the Knoxville area. any recommendations help. Thankyou 

Broadway Muffler in Maryville welded up my Corsa Touring pieced together system a couple years ago on my 2006 Sierra. They did good work,  took my input, and didn't seem annoyed by having to make some cobbled together crap work ?

System still looks/sounds good to me as well.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, cheyenne383 said:

Broadway Muffler in Maryville welded up my Corsa Touring pieced together system a couple years ago on my 2006 Sierra. They did good work,  took my input, and didn't seem annoyed by having to make some cobbled together crap work ?

System still looks/sounds good to me as well.

Awesome, I’ll give them a call. I appreciate it ??