23.5% off MSRP on 2019 Denali Ultimate

43 minutes ago, econometrics said:

Not to mention, the AT4 is the best looking T1 out there as far as color and style. 

I enjoy my RST, but my head turns when I see an AT4 go down the road on 20’s. 

I actually think the RST is the best looking Chevy out there and gives the AT4 a run for its money. I just wish it came with more of the features that the AT4 has. 

• Like 1

It would be nice if they would offer some of the better looking trims (elevation, rst) with more features. I would have bought an RST, Trail Boss, or Elevation in a heartbeat if they offered them with memory seats (cooled would be an even bigger bonus). I am not a big fan of chrome but went with the Denali because I could get everything I want in it for not a whole lot more than a loaded Trail Boss. Time to take it to the paint shop and start having the trim color matched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spizike9 said:

yeah I don’t really care about the lift truthfully. I like the tech package and all the different camera views etc along with the appearance of the AT4. I really like the Elevation edition but it has less stuff than my ‘18 SLT so don’t really want to “downgrade” some of it. 

Yeah the Elevation is one trim down from the SLT.

I’m not a fan of chrome myself so I prefer the Elevation.  I also don’t need a ton of options so I’m quite happy with my 2019 Elevation.

1 minute ago, hotrodz37 said:

It would be nice if they would offer some of the better looking trims (elevation, rst) with more features. I would have bought an RST, Trail Boss, or Elevation in a heartbeat if they offered them with memory seats (cooled would be an even bigger bonus). I am not a big fan of chrome but went with the Denali because I could get everything I want in it for not a whole lot more than a loaded Trail Boss. Time to take it to the paint shop and start having the trim color matched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah chrome doesn’t do it for me either!

I got all the options I pretty much wanted on my Elevation.

Cooled leather seats and centre console would’ve been nice but I got a smoking deal as I bought a manager’s demo.

3 minutes ago, madconcept said:

Yeah the Elevation is one trim down from the SLT.

I’m not a fan of chrome myself so I prefer the Elevation.  I also don’t need a ton of options so I’m quite happy with my 2019 Elevation.

i actually prefer the grill of the elevation and I like how there’s not the black chrome around the fog lights. I love the elevation rims. I’d maybe even end up with one if I could get the 6.2 in it. 

Edited by spizike9

6 hours ago, spizike9 said:

yeah I don’t really care about the lift truthfully. I like the tech package and all the different camera views etc along with the appearance of the AT4. I really like the Elevation edition but it has less stuff than my ‘18 SLT so don’t really want to “downgrade” some of it. 

they don't have that stuff in any other pkg ?....appearance is easy, inside not so much, and if its only offered in that model I get it

TB and AT4 are nice but have seen better from members here who did their own, one has a sierra that looks perfect....so well balanced and not easy to do with these new gen trucks

Edited by Dunn

The AT4s are nice dont get me wrong, but with the SLT already sitting 2" higher than my 2015 AT, so adding another 2" with the AT4 was not a right fit for me. Plus I didnt need/want the 6.2. 

Im happy with my 19 SLT that I got a month ago for 28% under MSRP.  

I can drive that for 3 years and not lose a dime. 

5 hours ago, Dunn said:

they don't have that stuff in any other pkg ?....appearance is easy, inside not so much, and if its only offered in that model I get it

TB and AT4 are nice but have seen better from members here who did their own, one has a sierra that looks perfect....so well balanced and not easy to do with these new gen trucks

i think you can Spec an SLT very close to an AT4. I don’t know if you can get the 360 camera or rear view mirror camera along with other things but those two cameras are the main two I would want. Other wise a new grill and painted bumpers and I’d pretty much be there for quite a bit cheaper.  

I was strongly considering an Elevation as it seems to be the cheapest way to get the 10 speed, NHT and bucket seats. The fact that it's the best looking of the Sierras is a bonus.

However, I like the looks of the RST even better. It's too bad it's not being offered with the 5.3/10 speed combo for 2020. 6.2 would be sweet but I just couldn't justify it. The fact that GM still doesn't have 2020 pricing on their Canadian websites also isn't helping. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

I was strongly considering an Elevation as it seems to be the cheapest way to get the 10 speed, NHT and bucket seats. The fact that it's the best looking of the Sierras is a bonus.

However, I like the looks of the RST even better. It's too bad it's not being offered with the 5.3/10 speed combo for 2020. 6.2 would be sweet but I just couldn't justify it. The fact that GM still doesn't have 2020 pricing on their Canadian websites also isn't helping. 

Yeah, there really is no rhyme or reason to why some trucks get some engine/trans combos. In every other trim you can get a 5.3/10 speed but it has to be 4wd. That also is frustrating, I would love to have the 10 speed but have no need for 4wd where I live. 

• Like 1

This is not new the denali is imo a truck most 60+ year olds like, personally i think there should be 0 chrome on any model, chrome on trucks today is puke to say the least, no offense to those with chrome bumpers or rims but yeah not for me, color matched looks better any day of the week. Only problem is without a clear bra you will be getting stone chips galore with the manufactures brittle and thin paints today!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HONDABBQ said:

The AT4s are nice dont get me wrong, but with the SLT already sitting 2" higher than my 2015 AT, so adding another 2" with the AT4 was not a right fit for me. Plus I didn't need/want the 6.2. 

Im happy with my 19 SLT that I got a month ago for 28% under MSRP.  

I can drive that for 3 years and not lose a dime. 

I can see why you may not need the 6.2 but how can anyone not want one... But maybe I'm biased ?  But I do agree an elevation with 6.2 would be perfect. 

• Like 2

It's a good deal, but keep in mind domestic trucks/SUVs follow the furniture store pricing model. One day only sale everyday, inflated MSRP to give you the perception of getting a good deal, etc. 

The point is, it's a good deal, but not some once in a lifetime thing. Don't feel pressured to buy if you're not ready or don't want this exact truck.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, reardiff said:

I can see why you may not need the 6.2 but how can anyone not want one... But maybe I'm biased ?  But I do agree an elevation with 6.2 would be perfect. 

I can see why, i mean i have liked the 6.2 i have but the 5.3 is a very capable and proven engine too imo. Not to mention usually you are talking around 40-50+ cents more on average in my area from regular to premium fuel and that gap increases when fuel prices rise. So your talking around a 20 dollar bill extra t ever fill, for me i don't put a ton of miles on but if you are driving 20+ k a year, yeah that is going to add up quickly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BIGDOGx said:

This is not new the denali is imo a truck most 60+ year olds like, personally i think there should be 0 chrome on any model, chrome on trucks today is puke to say the least, no offense to those with chrome bumpers or rims but yeah not for me, color matched looks better any day of the week. Only problem is without a clear bra you will be getting stone chips galore with the manufactures brittle and thin paints today!

I have said this a few times why not offer a Sport and Chrome edition ?  Sport edition being body colored.  

• Like 2