23.5% off MSRP on 2019 Denali Ultimate

22 hours ago, truck_newbie said:

Last i was told, the AT4 is the most coveted of all the Sierras. You will get a discount but not nearly as much as the other Sierra trims. One salesperson told me they aren't selling a lot of Denalis because the AT4 took it's place as the "premier" model and most people now don't fancy chrome as much as they used to. Take that for what it's worth. 

Absolutely! Just purchased my AT4 less than a month ago and the dealership had only 2 on the lot and had around 8 Denali's. I asked them that very question and they said that the AT4 is the wanted ones and the Denali's are just sitting on lots....

6 hours ago, f8l vnm said:

I have said this a few times why not offer a Sport and Chrome edition ?  Sport edition being body colored.  

Because then GM would be actually listening to customers and giving them what they want. 

The Raptor has been on the market and has been extremely successful for how long yet GM still has nothing out there to compete with it. Even when they release the full size ZR2 version it still won’t be a Raptor competitor I have a feeling. 

• Like 4

In dfw area you can get a Denali at almost 30% percent off MSRP
1B3487DF-7509-4739-B105-389376D6B92F.thumb.png.62f081451691b26955d0845a583acd2a.png

I had considered driving up there from Austin since the prices were so good. Lots of reviews of Bait and Switch tactics. Glad I stayed local and got a very good, realistic price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, BIGDOGx said:

This is not new the denali is imo a truck most 60+ year olds like, personally i think there should be 0 chrome on any model, chrome on trucks today is puke to say the least, no offense to those with chrome bumpers or rims but yeah not for me, color matched looks better any day of the week. Only problem is without a clear bra you will be getting stone chips galore with the manufactures brittle and thin paints today!

.02 Denali front grilles look more suited to a Ram than a GM truck.  And guess us old timers revert when we get older and wiser at 70; I hate that stinking chrome. It's not like real triple plated chromed steel they used in the 50s and 60s anyway most is vacuum vapor plated aluminum dust on plastic covered with a thin layer of plastic. And these modern chrome plated bumpers on thin gauge steel are a joke, real ones could take multiple low speed hits without denting deforming or even scratching the chrome, the chromed steel grilles weighed as much as today's spare tires and Caddy/Buick bumpers weighed more than an aluminum block V8.

I pulled every stinking remaining piece of fake chrome off my RST including emblems right down to the lug nuts and smoked the fogs to dull the fake chrome reflectors. Last to go as soon as it gets warm is red decals over the entry system handle buttons, gold bowties on the wheel hubs.....and replacing the chrome surround on the grill bowtie with the lighted OEM black one with a smoked translucent surround.

DSCN0622.JPG

DSCN0719.JPG

DSCN0720.JPG

DSCN0620.JPG

On 12/6/2019 at 6:45 AM, HONDABBQ said:

The AT4s are nice dont get me wrong, but with the SLT already sitting 2" higher than my 2015 AT, so adding another 2" with the AT4 was not a right fit for me. 

Ultimately, this is why I bought an RST instead of an LT TB. The RST made my 2007 1500 CC feel small. I couldn’t envision yet another 2”. 

Now that I’m used to my RST’s bigger size, I think I could handle another 2”, though. Haha. 

On that note, I was parked next to my buddy’s souped up Raptor yesterday and noticed my stock Z71 RST sat just as high as his. 

17 hours ago, spizike9 said:

Because then GM would be actually listening to customers and giving them what they want. 

The Raptor has been on the market and has been extremely successful for how long yet GM still has nothing out there to compete with it. Even when they release the full size ZR2 version it still won’t be a Raptor competitor I have a feeling. 

I saw a post on another forum from a guy who didn't think the Raptor is worth the $70k+ price tag. I can't remember any of the issues he noted other than poor paint but it sounds like they have lots of quality concerns. 

1 hour ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

I saw a post on another forum from a guy who didn't think the Raptor is worth the $70k+ price tag. I can't remember any of the issues he noted other than poor paint but it sounds like they have lots of quality concerns. 

I’m sure there’s definitely concerns just like with every auto maker GM included. However that’s the first time I’ve ever heard anyone say they didn’t think their Raptor was worth the money. 

I personally don’t like Ford’s center cluster and think their interior is worse than GMs but there’s also a ton of people that think they are better. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, steve8 said:

If the ads are true, places like Laura and Everett are high 20% off 19's and lower 20% off 20's.

Have always heard good things about Laura.

I can assure you that the advertised prices on Everett’s web site are legit. They are  a starting point. You can get better if you are into negotiating with them. I have bought 6 pickups from them. They make their money from volume sales. My local dealer can’t and won’t try to compete with them. They have people fly in from all over the US and drive their new vehicles back home.

They also have a Chevrolet, Ford, and Infiniti dealership. My wife is on her 5th Infiniti QX80. No other Infiniti dealership comes close to their deals. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, spizike9 said:

I’m sure there’s definitely concerns just like with every auto maker GM included. However that’s the first time I’ve ever heard anyone say they didn’t think their Raptor was worth the money. 

I personally don’t like Ford’s center cluster and think their interior is worse than GMs but there’s also a ton of people that think they are better. 

I wish it was possible to spec the King Ranch interior on a Raptor. The King Raptor would be incredible.

• Like 1