Truck Bed Cover for GM Trucks

I'm in search of tonneau cover and want to get ahead of the brutal winter, holiday travel, and spring leaf cleaning from the truck. I saw a post here earlier from toughautoparts.com where the tonneau cover was on sale at a great price (link below). I believe for now that promo code is working for all hard, soft, rollup, retractable, etc. bed cover....atleast when i tested it. What is the best cover out there? I know BAKFLIP MX4 is hot since there are lot of good and some mix reviews, but what about UnderCover, Retractable or G2?

re-sharing the link from another GM post here: LINK

re-sharing link of MX4 (promo code FRIDAY) MX4 LINK

I think the promo code works for all cover...let me know your thoughts please.

If you don't mind the sacrifice of bed space that say a truck bed tool box might take up, and if money is not too big of an issue, I really like the electric retractable retrax. 

18 hours ago, ryan030389 said:

I jut installed the MX4 on my RST. The quality and finish is absolutely awesome. Everything fits perfect with no leaks or issues opening the tailgate. Very happy with it so far.

34dc418783c3579829d3863de7124eed.jpg

62964bf43fe9da791d9892bd57043df0.jpgab5c920d7f203932e494578103968209.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks and love the color of that RST. You're right i like the smooth low profile fit.

16 hours ago, mandrewbot3k said:

I’m cheap. I just put on a gator etx soft roll up. (Same as atx from what I understand) So far so good. Got it for $170 on amazon.

1b072b24ea43f318cd4b7542410a5205.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks good to but has the bulky factor so not really sure. But it does look good.