Local Gas Price

I’m in DFW too. That’s a good price.

If you want to also get cash back on gas, download the GetUpside app. Super easy to use. Just log in and find a participating gas station, then get gas there using a debit/credit card and upload your receipt. You can cash it out on gift cards, PayPal, or get a paper check.

I've gotten $34 so far. Use my code XARER and gets us both a 15¢/gal bonus: https://upside.app.link/XARER

You get money back when your referrals use it too. Pretty legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wow ...that’s incredibly unreal.. We’re down to about $1.14 per litre in Ontario, Canada.  So roughly 4 litres in a gallon....pretty shameful what we're paying isn’t   it ?  Should be more like .50 cents a litre.   Oh well thank our government for having about 27%  tax in every litre of gasoline sold in our country .  ☹️

• Like 1

Regular in east Orlando according to gas buddy is 2.28-2.60 and diesel is 2.62-2.99

Gas buddy is decent most times for finding fuel prices.  I've been using getupside for a month or so but in my area I usually am better off not using it.  Shell gives me $0.05 off a gallon and they're usually the same price for diesel or close enough compared to everyone else that with the $0.05 off it comes out cheaper than the cash back with getupside.  If I could find promo codes for getupside that weren't just for new users it would be worth a lot more to me.  I don't have any referred users so no passive income that way.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joe98 said:

Wow ...that’s incredibly unreal.. We’re down to about $1.14 per litre in Ontario, Canada.  So roughly 4 litres in a gallon....pretty shameful what we're paying isn’t   it ?  Should be more like .50 cents a litre.   Oh well thank our government for having about 27%  tax in every litre of gasoline sold in our country .  ☹️

? that’s crazy 

4 minutes ago, Chevyguy85 said:

Regular in east Orlando according to gas buddy is 2.28-2.60 and diesel is 2.62-2.99

Gas buddy is decent most times for finding fuel prices.  I've been using getupside for a month or so but in my area I usually am better off not using it.  Shell gives me $0.05 off a gallon and they're usually the same price for diesel or close enough compared to everyone else that with the $0.05 off it comes out cheaper than the cash back with getupside.  If I could find promo codes for getupside that weren't just for new users it would be worth a lot more to me.  I don't have any referred users so no passive income that way.

I have the gasbuddy app but hardly ever open it anymore 

I’m a man of convenience. The gas station that I use 99% happens to be one of them. Been using it for a year or two. Wish I had the app the while time lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, Frankielozano214 said:

I have the gasbuddy app but hardly ever open it anymore 

I use it to figure out which way to go home when I'm wanting to fill up.  Also works decently when I'm on a road trip like last week.  Going one exit up or 2 miles further can save $0.30 a gallon sometimes.  I had a station picked out 110 miles ahead of time on exit 1 right before crossing back into Florida.