Local Gas Price

One would assume the median income has to be much higher in places that have higher fuel prices. And likely the difference in the worth of the dollar.

I'm sure $15 an hour is a low paying job in places like Canada but in many parts of the US, they is considered just "okay". 
15$ PH in Denver is sh*t. They are actually passing a law in 2020 to raise the minimum wage in Denver metro area to 16$. I actually didnt even think of that until you said it [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, L86 All Terrain said:

Ontario Canada $1.29 per Litre. So that's $4.92CAD per US gallon, or $3.72 USD per US gallon. That's regular too, I run premium in my 6.2L at $4.29US 

By any chance are you in northern Ontario ?  I know the prices up there can get pretty steep, especially premium.  I’m just outside Toronto, we’re at $1.16 first thing in the morning, then they play the “ price wars “.  I’m a shift worker and I can tell you that I usually see up to. $.10 cent drop at night,  no consistency.

2 hours ago, Joe98 said:

By any chance are you in northern Ontario ?  I know the prices up there can get pretty steep, especially premium.  I’m just outside Toronto, we’re at $1.16 first thing in the morning, then they play the “ price wars “.  I’m a shift worker and I can tell you that I usually see up to. $.10 cent drop at night,  no consistency.

Yeah, we are in one of the cheaper parts of Northern Ontario. Closer to Manitoba, so lots of our fuel comes from the west but you can get it $0.15 cheaper there, if you drive 4 hours east from here its usually $0.10 more per litre. I'm very far from TO, faster to drive to Calgary or Edmonton Alberta believe it or not. Prices don't ever fluctuate here, all stations are the same often for months at a time

• Like 1