Upcoming test drive on a 2015 Silverado 2500HD 6.0L...

I hear ya on the camper shell!  I had the same observation [emoji4].

Thanks for the suggestion on the lights.  What do you recommend?  Did you upgrade?  Thanks in advance.

I went with H11 Leds, Opt7 was the brand, got them on Amazon and got morimoto fog lights from fastheadlights($200). I would like to go with HIDs down the road for more brightness, but you have to run a relay(another thread discussion). I just wanted something for plug and play for now. I wish I could find a before picture to show the difference.

5665b19f976b81ce31932431835b4a59.jpg3902be5a9b1852be8ffe897ec6c50ec8.jpg

1 hour ago, MikeLee661 said:

I went with H11 Leds, Opt7 was the brand, got them on Amazon and got morimoto fog lights from fastheadlights($200). I would like to go with HIDs down the road for more brightness, but you have to run a relay(another thread discussion). I just wanted something for plug and play for now. I wish I could find a before picture to show the difference.

5665b19f976b81ce31932431835b4a59.jpg3902be5a9b1852be8ffe897ec6c50ec8.jpg

Thank you, Mike!  So I understand....the pics you posted show before and after the H11 LED headlights AND the Morimoto fogs? 

Follow up question....do you happen to have the part # for each?  I searched Amazon for the H11s and it kept telling me Opt7 doesn't make an H11 LED for the 2015 2500.  Usually I am pretty good with Amazon searches but I might be doing something wrong.

Thank you, Mike!  So I understand....the pics you posted show before and after the H11 LED headlights AND the Morimoto fogs? 

Follow up question....do you happen to have the part # for each?  I searched Amazon for the H11s and it kept telling me Opt7 doesn't make an H11 LED for the 2015 2500.  Usually I am pretty good with Amazon searches but I might be doing something wrong.

Sorry what I mean to say was, I couldn’t find a before picture lol, the one pic is with both the headlights and foglights on. The other picture is just the foglights on. I looked earlier as well and they might have stopped selling them, really weird lol.

b9f361611fc5d59709e8363963472884.jpg

1 hour ago, MikeLee661 said:

Sorry what I mean to say was, I couldn’t find a before picture lol, the one pic is with both the headlights and foglights on. The other picture is just the foglights on. I looked earlier as well and they might have stopped selling them, really weird lol.

b9f361611fc5d59709e8363963472884.jpg

How much difference would you say the Fogs made compared to stock. Along with the Miromoto? Worth the upgrade? and did you do high beams as well? Thanks. 

How much difference would you say the Fogs made compared to stock. Along with the Miromoto? Worth the upgrade? and did you do high beams as well? Thanks. 

On the fogs it was a huge difference, to me well worth it(got them for Christmas lol) I would like to do the lows to the moriomotos too, but that’s a decent penny, the LEDs are fine for now though. I didn’t bother doing the highs, I just couldn’t justify to myself for the amount of usage they’d get.