In your experience when is the best time of year to by a Sierra

Jao

No, completely opposite....best time is when you dont need or want, you'll get better deal

If we only bought what and when we needed, there would be few Luxery or loaded vehicles or dealers. It usually always want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of prices are you seeing that your not happy with? I got a 2020 SLT 1500 4x4 that stickered for 55.6k for 41.6k plus TTL. Purchased 11/22/2019. That's 25% off on a new model. Similar to what 19's are going for. 

What region are you seeing those kind of discounts? I’m in Northern California and just bought a 2019 SLT for about $13k off MSRP. That was the best deal I could find around. Discounts for 2020 models were about half that.

4 minutes ago, bamorris2 said:

What region are you seeing those kind of discounts? I’m in Northern California and just bought a 2019 SLT for about $13k off MSRP. That was the best deal I could find around. Discounts for 2020 models were about half that.

I am in Texas. Dallas/Fort worth area

4 minutes ago, euromade said:

In Michigan there’s 72 month 0% financing.   That’s free money; hard to beat.  (I think it’s good thru 12/31).

Not a good deal at all. You’ll lose more incentives than you’ll pay in interest if you have decent credit. You can’t get all the incentives right now and 0%

56 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

If we only bought what and when we needed, there would be few Luxery or loaded vehicles or dealers. It usually always want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mine has and always has been need, I work out of my truck...and a shortbox is useless but 95% sold are shortboxes, normal truck buyers stayed same, its ones who weren't (good to wealthy incomes) but now do own trucks as reason for 8 different trims and 80k truck prices.....the peeps who have money but never would've considered  a truck 20 yrs ago, but everyone has one now....and manufacturers are laughing all way to bank......but like every fad it will fade

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jao said:

Not a good deal at all. You’ll lose more incentives than you’ll pay in interest if you have decent credit. You can’t get all the incentives right now and 0%

exactly, get the incentives and get your own loan or pay it off quick....or refi later with incentives, take money there offering and options are in your court on how to pay for it.....full pop and 0 % and your stuck cuz you cant do better than 0% but you've signed for full pop

On 12/18/2019 at 3:28 PM, Dunn said:

...but like every fad it will fade

I wonder if the popularity of the pickup will fade.  I've preferred the pickup as my personal transportation since my first '69 F100.  I've owned sedans, SUV's, and station wagons at various times but always preferred the pickup for comfort and size.    The two biggest moves that manufacturers made to secure the popularity of the pickup as a daily driver, imo, is to offer a crew cab in the 1/2 ton and give them double digit fuel economy.  (My reasons for ever deviating from owning a pickup were for family space and cost of gas.)   I think the demand for a pickup type vehicle will be there for the foreseeable future.

• Like 1