Clearance/roof lights

Jesse829

I have a 2019 1500 LTZ and was hoping to put clearance lights/cab markers on the roof of my truck. Has anyone been able to find a reputable set or company that makes them for this truck? I know I could buy some cheap universal set off Amazon and DIY but I was hoping someone made a kit designed for the 2019 with all necessary wiring harnesses.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A member Eddy posted these on the facebook group.. From a dealer in Naples, FL. Looks like a custom TB with cab marker lights. Not sure how this was done but at least now you know that its been done before

80474800_2236302976672096_6483598577531617280_n.jpg

81134381_2237191926583201_4885716279215783936_n.jpg

• Like 2

Or it’s called being an enthusiast. Who cares. It may look stupid to many, but if he wants them, let him have it. You need to pull up a 2020hd vin, call the dealer with it and order the 3 lights and wiring harness that goes down the a pillar to the junction box in the kickpanel just like the other body styles.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 12/20/2019 at 10:38 PM, Jesse829 said:

I have a 2019 1500 LTZ and was hoping to put clearance lights/cab markers on the roof of my truck. Has anyone been able to find a reputable set or company that makes them for this truck? I know I could buy some cheap universal set off Amazon and DIY but I was hoping someone made a kit designed for the 2019 with all necessary wiring harnesses.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you ever get cab lights?

Does anyone know the part numbers for the OEM 2500HD cab lights and wiring harness?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Duramax3oh said:

Did you ever get cab lights?

Does anyone know the part numbers for the OEM 2500HD cab lights and wiring harness?

Asked about the OEM 2500HD cab lights while at the dealership today. They did not inspire me about having them do the install. But I got the part numbers 

84747496 - outer lamp, need 2

84747497 - middle lamp

84694118 - wiring harness

The guy wasn’t sure about the connection on the 1500 that the lamp wiring harness would connect into. Could be easy or it might need more. I have zero electrical knowledge. Just passing on info and hope others can help out. I’d really like to do this 

And a while back there was a person on here that installed these lights and used a 3/4" wrench tightened punch. I believe he purchased from Lee Valley tools. Does anyone have the info on this??  Help Please.