Black02Silverado - Highly reccomend

When it came time to change out my rear and front differentials along with transfer case in my 2015 Sierra as I was looking into what oils I should replace the factory oil from, Amsoil was highly recommended. Nick got ahold of me and I couldn't be happier with the service I received! Always responds quickly to any questions and got my oil to me very quickly up here In canada. Just placed another order through him for motor oil. Again great service!

Thanks again Nick!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

• Like 3

On 12/26/2019 at 2:00 PM, Summit850 said:

When it came time to change out my rear and front differentials along with transfer case in my 2015 Sierra as I was looking into what oils I should replace the factory oil from, Amsoil was highly recommended. Nick got ahold of me and I couldn't be happier with the service I received! Always responds quickly to any questions and got my oil to me very quickly up here In canada. Just placed another order through him for motor oil. Again great service!

Thanks again Nick!

Nick has helped me several times. He's the poster child for what 'service' is suppose to be! Answers all my questions. I've never had an order take more than 24 hours, post to delivery, and never a wrong receipt. He even got me into UOA. Super! 

(pssssst. Was that enough for my kickback Nick?)

:uhoh:

Seriously. Good service and a seriously good line of products.

:thumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1