26” replicas and some oem parts for sale

Pt187

I purchased the 26’s brand new. They were installed on a 17 Tahoe for about 1000 miles. I got rid of the Tahoe and want to go a different route on my truck now. I would have used them but I don’t think the black will go with the color of my truck. Tires are 305-30-26. No plugs, patches, or any repairs on any of them. No curb rash on any wheel. Like new as you can get. TPMS sensors are in them also and included. 

$1750 for these. 

DDEDAFBE-2D66-4EBF-BA40-8B4538E2BA6A.jpeg

And thinking about selling my tri mode side steps off my Sierra also. Would come complete with motors, brackets, electronics, etc. 

Edited by Pt187

Located in AZ. Can pick up if local or I can ship on your dime. I will make sure items are packed well. Have sold many sets of wheels in the past. Have a good way to pack them to make sure they make it in one piece. 

12 minutes ago, Adder1221 said:

How hard would it be to install those tri mode steps onto a 19 Silverado HC?

I have no clue to be honest. I don’t even know if you could. There is someone that makes a harness that’s needed if your truck didn’t come with them but I think it’s 2016-2018. Sorry I can’t be of more help. If you figure out that they will work for sure let me know 

4 hours ago, Custom 68 said:

I'm interested in your under seat tool box but I'm guessing it is not economical to ship this?  Is it one piece?
Thanks
Dave

Yes it’s 1 piece. It’s not super heavy but I’m sure shipping would be pricey due to size 

7 hours ago, JohnnyLane said:

Wish we were closer to one another, I would take those tri mode boards off your hands today! Sure freight would be ridiculous from AZ to WI

Yeah shipping probably would be pricey 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...