Stock VS lifted had to grab some pics

I totally agree it’s your blank canvas mod it out but most trucks I see with the tires hanging out into another zip code. I think it’s more of my tires are wider then yours. I totally get filling out the fenders big tire rims and a wider stance but at what point is wider maxed out. I mean 10 12 inches out I don’t see that as a mod as much as yea I’m the widest around. It’s def illegal I seen some trucks mostly diesel fords must be a thing the truck was rotted out but he had tires hanging out into the next lane. Again to each is own and some look good with flares and filled out but most are just to follow a trend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 10 wides and personally wouldn’t go wider, but some of the wider setups still look good

I have 10 wides and personally wouldn’t go wider, but some of the wider setups still look good

Some def do look good right tire right rim right setup no question. The ones that look good you can tell yes this guy did his research he knew what he wanted. Not just slap it on and go.

• Like 1

Appreciate the support from the 10% of this forum. I was simply making a post of my lifted T1 vs a stock one.  I spent my own money to make my truck what it is today which makes me happy.  Without me doing what I’ve done who else is going to answer the questions that anyone has? I guess no one would have any information on lifting, tires, wheels, tint, exhaust, wraps, molded floor mats, ect

Appreciate the support from the 10% of this forum. I was simply making a post of my lifted T1 vs a stock one.  I spent my own money to make my truck what it is today which makes me happy.  Without me doing what I’ve done who else is going to answer the questions that anyone has? I guess no one would have any information on lifting, tires, wheels, tint, exhaust, wraps, molded floor mats, ect  

I’m with ya, I’m lifted too. My 8th lifted chevy.

1339f3abbb3df3d64ba5b9c6d4e1e5ce.jpg

2 hours ago, 19silverrado said:

Yeah, cause your the only one who has ever done any of this.

• Like 1

Rockin? Last thing I rocked was your cradle.

In any case, will showing my stock truck make that tarded looking crap look better?

Oohhh jokes awesome. The last thing i rocked was your mom, tell her i still owe her 2 bucks and that burrito..............Clown

And your stock truck would make almost anything look better. Love the guys with stock trucks talking crap to guys that put the time, money, and thought into theirs. The only time guys like you put into their trucks is figuring out the next payment.....(generally). Not everything is my taste but i can appreciate the time, money, and thought that went to it.

1 minute ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

Oohhh jokes awesome. The last thing i rocked was your mom, tell her i still owe her 2 bucks and that burrito..............Clown

And your stock truck would make almost anything look better. Love the guys with stock trucks talking crap to guys that put the time, money, and thought into theirs. The only time guys like you put into their trucks is figuring out the next payment.....(generally).

Wow, neat. Mom is 87yrs old and in hospice so you must be one desperate guy. Of course if your low enough to bring mom insults in you're probably not intelligent enough to understand how this makes you look anyway, so...

The only thought put into that hot mess is someone wondering how they can destroy their front end faster than normal while spending tons of money doing it..

BTW, I paid cash son.

• Haha 1