Stock VS lifted had to grab some pics

5 minutes ago, 19silverrado said:

RaisedByWolves. Thank you for opinion, the truck has 2” drop shackles in the rear so the squat is covered. 

Its an opinion, they are like assholes so thanks for taking it in stride.

Unlike the other mouth breather above taking someone else's issue personal and dragging family into it.

Real ****ing class act.

Wow, neat. Mom is 87yrs old and in hospice so you must be one desperate guy. Of course if your low enough to bring mom insults in you're probably not intelligent enough to understand how this makes you look anyway, so...

The only thought put into that hot mess is someone wondering how they can destroy their front end faster than normal while spending tons of money doing it..

BTW, I paid cash son.

You brought the jokes in, now you want to put the hospice thing out there, that’s on you. It sounds like you just want the attention., shouldn’t have opened that door. If you want sympathy go to hallmark.

I know several people that can pay cash for a truck, the dealer loses a truck and they lose their last physical dollar. That doesn’t mean much. Again, you have a stock truck by your own admission, so you should take a seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaisedByWolves. Just so I’m clear, your mad my truck is lifted, has wide red wheels, and....   

I don’t get why all this hate has to happen. If you don’t like it don’t post 

Clearly he just wants attention.......

Its an opinion, they are like assholes so thanks for taking it in stride.

Unlike the other mouth breather above taking someone else's issue personal and dragging family into it.

Real ****ing class act.

Y-O-U brought that into play, not me. I hope your insurance pays for therapy, because clearly you should be talking to someone.

5 minutes ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

You brought the jokes in, now you want to put the hospice thing out there, that’s on you. It sounds like you just want the attention., shouldn’t have opened that door. If you want sympathy go to hallmark.

I know several people that can pay cash for a truck, the dealer loses a truck and they lose their last physical dollar. That doesn’t mean much. Again, you have a stock truck by your own admission, so you should take a seat.

Son, you make no sense.

I broke YOUR balls, not your moms or your dads or your brothers.

You have failed HARD and made yourself look stupid on many levels by not simply coming back at me (Fail #1) and by dragging family into this (Big classless failure #2).

Son, you make no sense.

I broke YOUR balls, not your moms or your dads or your brothers.

You have failed HARD and made yourself look stupid on many levels by not simply coming back at me (Fail #1) and by dragging family into this (Big classless failure #2).

“Rockin? Last thing I rocked was your cradle.”

That was your quote, insinuating you were with my mother, don’t attempt to back track now because you caught feelings. If you can’t handle a mom joke that you opened the door to on a TRUCK forum you need to log off the internet because clearly you’re too fragile.

I can’t tell if you’re simple, or an assclown, or both.

17 minutes ago, 19silverrado said:

RaisedByWolves. Just so I’m clear, your mad my truck is lifted, has wide red wheels, and....   

I don’t get why all this hate has to happen. If you don’t like it don’t post 

How do you come to the conclusion that I am mad?

What hate? People simply thing that your setup looks like hell.

Who are you to tell me what when and where I can do anything?

Buck up buttercup, you wanted opions, you got them.

4 minutes ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

That was your quote, insinuating you were with my mother, don’t attempt to back track now because you caught feelings. If you can’t handle a mom joke that you opened the door to on a TRUCK forum you need to log off the internet because clearly you’re too fragile.

You are dumb as **** dude.

You used your cool guy term "Rock" and I used wordplay saying I rocked your cradle. That equates to me talking about your mom? Did David Lee Roth insinuate he bopped your mom when he sang "And the cradle will rock"

You obviously feel guilty and are doubling down rather than either just shutting up or admitting you stepped out of line.

Edited by RaisedByWolves

You are dumb as **** dude.

You used your cool guy term "Rock" and I used wordplay saying I rocked your cradle. That equates to me talking about your mom? Did David Lee Roth insinuate he bopped your mom when he sang "And the cradle will rock"

You obviously feel guilty and are doubling down rather than either just shutting up or admitting you stepped out of line.

I don’t feel guilty in the least bit, you made a joke, i made a joke, and you are crying about it now. That pretty much sums it up. Hopefully you have a friend or significant other who can give you a tissue and a beer or a cookie to make you feel better. And just so we’re clear I’m not making fun of your friend or spouse......

The same reason the rims are red.

I see some Carolina squat in OPs future.

Pretty truck, congrats and I like those wheels, they’re not the shiny ones from the prior one, it all looks great [emoji1303]

Sent from Above

1 minute ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

I don’t feel guilty in the least bit, you made a joke, i made a joke, and you are crying about it now. That pretty much sums it up. Hopefully you have a friend or significant other who can give you a tissue and a beer or a cookie to make you feel better.

I can understand fully.

It takes a certain IQ to understand complicated issues.