Stock VS lifted had to grab some pics

Lifted trucks are awesome! Building a lifted truck from a stock base truck is like taking a plain canvas background and creating a thing of beauty, color coordination is extremely difficult and almost impossible to appease everyone. Some of the worlds most expensive art work may not appeal to a great many but they’re definitely appreciated by those that understand them. Now, there are a great many trucks that are lifted in bad taste but it sure takes a lot of balls to come to the decision on building it right as not all lifted trucks are alike.

My truck is exactly the way I want it, I OffRoad almost every weekend while hog hunting or working on bayous and then there’s the cleaning, good God, I’d rather have a show truck, mud is sooooooo difficult to clean off your coil overs and suspension parts so with that said, KEEP YOUR BEAUTIFUL TRUCK CLEAN!

Sent from Above

Here’s my 2018 GMC SLT all stock except for the new Michelin Defenders on it as I swapped the crappy Goodyear’s off the first week.

e3da1b005c7830c4f19e9f8b3087cb29.plist

Lifted with CST 4.5”-5” on 33” KO2’s
21c41a1c992e7956f400bf036a3e40ca.plist

Which one do you think looks better??

Sent from Above

19 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

Here’s my 2018 GMC SLT all stock except for the new Michelin Defenders on it as I swapped the crappy Goodyear’s off the first week.

e3da1b005c7830c4f19e9f8b3087cb29.plist

Lifted with CST 4.5”-5” on 33” KO2’s
21c41a1c992e7956f400bf036a3e40ca.plist

Which one do you think looks better??

Sent from Above

I like it lifted better, but it needs more tire.

• Like 1