Swap center console for jump seat

2 hours ago, Wildlouie said:

How much  u local 

I can do $120.00 for the front floor liners, Dash Compartment and the plastic pieces under the dash (by de accelerator pedal).   $120.00 plus shipping for all 3 items or you can pick up. Located in Rockford, IL.  Let me know if you are interested.  I can cancel the eBay listings.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-2018-Silverado-Sierra-Dash-Compartment-Pre-owned-Part-Number-23177892/184546937473?hash=item2af7daca81:g:HfgAAOSwk-pfucNq

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-2018-Silverado-Used-Premium-All-Weather-Floor-Liner-In-Jet-Black-84357859/184558629765?hash=item2af88d3385:g:K0cAAOSwyPhfw7wo

14 hours ago, Wildlouie said:

Hi saw this website about swapping I have a 2015/16 2500 z71 LT black center console I’m looking to swap to jump seat perfer cloth black 

located in Illinois 

As soon as I get my harness I will have a cloth jumpseat with locking lower storage from an '18 available

I have all the plastics to go wtih, but it sounds like you may have those lined up.

If this had been sooner I would have just swapped the whole thing with you but I already have a center console sitting in the garage ?

Edited by bayouguy71

27 minutes ago, bayouguy71 said:

As soon as I get my harness I will have a cloth jumpseat with locking lower storage from an '18 available

I have all the plastics to go wtih, but it sounds like you may have those lined up.

If this had been sooner I would have just swapped the whole thing with you but I already have a center console sitting in the garage ?

Dam well I just got an other person but thanks 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 8:20 PM, pgamboa said:

My pleasure! Working to get orders built/shipped as fast as possible. Thanks for business, support and patience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Pgamboa, have you done a similar swap on 2016 Yukon XL SLT (or Suburban LT) ? 

Please message me if you can share some input. Thank you!

Im trying to add a rear ac in my ‘15 ltz 3500 with the center console. Is the center console hollow enough to fit a noggle tube to the rear. Pics of the bottom of the center console would be helpful before i start tearing into mine.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/2/2020 at 7:31 AM, GDGARVIN said:

Are you still looking to swap? I have a 2017 LTZ with Jump Seat, cocoa / dune in Wyoming

I have a 2018 LTZ cocoa dune with the center console. I want to swap to the jump seat in the worst way. I’m generally in North Dakota. You can Email me at Smittybuilt92@gmail

Edited by Smittybuilt

• 4 months later...
On 5/4/2020 at 7:56 PM, pgamboa said:

3aa13478a6110ee326a171a9987b8bca.jpg
Order both these lower trims. They only come in back. You need both pieces.

Pgamboa, I’m doing the swap to a jump seat as well. Do I need number 13 left and right and also number 14? So three total (plus the “ashtray” would make 4)? Thank you for your time. I’ll also be needing the wire harness so I’ll be ordering that soon too.

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Stephen Grady said:

I have a 2015 LTZ center Console and would be willing to take you up on that deal if you’re still interested. 

I'll sell you my black katzkin leather jump seat out of my 2018.

Never even sat on.

Like new.

• 8 months later...