2020 1500 LTZ power mirrors to a RST ?

I have a 2020 RST 1500 with nonpower folding mirrors. I have a narrow garage door and have to fold them in all the time. Would like to put the power folding ones on it like a LTZ has. Would need the mirrors and switch for the door. Is that possible. If so where to get the parts

Nobody has successfully done it yet but you’ll need both driver and passenger mirrors, window switches and door harnesses. No guarantees it will work - there may be additional wires run inside the cab. I’ve explored the pinouts and I think it’s possible, just haven’t invested the ~$1200 for all the parts.

If you looked a Boost Autoparts they show installing power toe mirrors on trucks that don't have them. Wiring is already there on those trucks. So I would assume it would be there on the 1/2 tons as well. So both mirrors and the panel switch like a LTZ has should do it. I know it's expensive. Just want to make sure it works before I lay out the bucks. Thanks 

Power tow mirrors on a truck that has regular power mirrors is one thing. Adding a feature like power fold is a different animal. I’ve looked at the connectors and pinouts, the driver and passenger switches need to be switched out, along with the door harness. Then obviously the mirrors. I have not seen any signal wires on the cab side of the connector so it may communicate thru Lan. If that’s the case, I don’t have a clue if programming would be needed, and if it does, good luck finding a dealer to do it because it’s not just checking a box for the option.