Anyone know if you can get the 2019 Denali grill and bumper insert in black?

Nice! Looks pretty clean. Is it the gloss black or more of a matte black finish? Looks pretty glossy in the pictures.

Excited to see it installed!

It’s a very nice deep gloss.

Hopefully install it sooner than later!

6c16fe6a1de2722de672262a1130aa1d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do a write up on install.

1. You have to remove the wheel arch moldings at least half way to reach a bolt towards the top of the front Valance.
2. There are push clips and body clips everywhere. The hard ones are where the valance meets the front fender as its really hard to get the trim tool in there
3. There are to clips that hold the fog lamp air intake to the Frame, 2 clips and 3 U-Body clips for the trim by the headlights, 3 push clips across the front and 4 body clips as well.
4. You need two people to support the valance until you have the clips off so 1 side wont twist and fall
5 there are 3 bots on the bottom of the grill (that I though or think hold it on as well)
6. Replace the valance by starting on 1 side, do not do the middle section till the end as the trim that goes up to the headlights takes some fiddling to get right and with the bottom clipped you wont have the clearance to get them all aligned.
The grill lifts up with a bit of a tug.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, PabloK said:

1. You have to remove the wheel arch moldings at least half way to reach a bolt towards the top of the front Valance.
2. There are push clips and body clips everywhere. The hard ones are where the valance meets the front fender as its really hard to get the trim tool in there
3. There are to clips that hold the fog lamp air intake to the Frame, 2 clips and 3 U-Body clips for the trim by the headlights, 3 push clips across the front and 4 body clips as well.
4. You need two people to support the valance until you have the clips off so 1 side wont twist and fall
5 there are 3 bots on the bottom of the grill (that I though or think hold it on as well)
6. Replace the valance by starting on 1 side, do not do the middle section till the end as the trim that goes up to the headlights takes some fiddling to get right and with the bottom clipped you wont have the clearance to get them all aligned.
The grill lifts up with a bit of a tug.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Pablo, you got it swapped out then? 

Not yet.... was sleddin up in the UP all week... got nothing done...

But the AT4 is a beast in the snow! Blizzaks are like glue!

!e18245df8da91fad9f8f819cc5f78fa4.jpga8edcb196c345ddd4bbe20c3d148d569.jpg

• Like 1