1994 K1500 fuel mileage

I noticed once winter started to set in that my fuel mileage tanked. In the summer I got around 14/15 MPG or 16L/100km and now i get around 10MPG or 23ishL/100km. Truck runs fine, smells rich at the tailpipe and when you pop the aircleaner cover off it stinks like raw fuel. no codes, have replaced O2 sensor and coolant temp sensor, and a new 205 degree thermostat and no change. While running at idle there is fuel just running down the sides of the throttle body so I'm maybe leaning towards crappy injectors? The temperature of the engine also behaves oddly and it seems to run cold for a gas engine, but it still gets up to temp eventually. Not sure if maybe that could be causing the computer to think its cold and puke fuel at it or what. truck is pretty much stock aside from a K&N filter and a muffler. any thoughts or insight is appreciated as im sick of throwing parts at it and hoping for a change.

• Like 1

I agree my tbi when running correct sprays a fine even mist from 2 injectors which have yet to fail in 25 years and 275k but i have had to replace regulator and throttle body gaskets twice in 10 yrs usually wil end up and cause vacuum leak and idle stumble to prevent failure spray carb cleaner into running throttle body every oil change or so... good luck