P050D...New Injector and Spark plug

I wanted to get some opinions...I was one of the lucky ones that my truck gave me a p050D code...ended up being a new injector...while they were working on it, i asked them to pull the spark plug and see if it was ok...here are some pics...they arent great, but see if you have seen anything like this...there is almost blistering going on...and also some odd wear on the back of the electrode...thoughts?

anyway...as much as it sucks paying for the repair, the dealership wanted a grand and i got it done for 1/2 that...runs much better now...

anyone else get this sort of wear on their spark plugs?  should i go ahead and replace all of them?  (i only replaced the one that was associated with the bad injector, #8)large_s3.jpg.7072efb8236a6847c04e3b7a00eea432.jpglarge_s2.jpg.4666b33f55e8611112b3a6389af4aec9.jpglarge_s1.jpg.6dfc009684a5be10490394bed3e36c24.jpg

sorry, pics are terrible...i couldn't get it to focus right...i'll see if i can take some more pics...be there is like a blister on the dang thing I've never seen before...

truck has 67k miles...i'll probably go in and replace the rest myself...they already got the toughest one! :)

Edited by spenpet