In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

DirtyAndy

Anyone tried reverse bulbs from DieselLEDS?

Posted (edited)

Yes, I have Dieselleds lights in my truck and my 2016 Subaru crosstrex.These reverse lights are great! They put out an extreme amount of light! Great for tinted windows! I also have the interior lights and headlight and fog lights in my crosstrex and truck,couldn't be happier with the nice white light,very nice driving with them. Hope this helps,I don't think you will be disappointed. Great lights all around and a one year warranty.  Ron. W...PS,tried to post a picture of before and after on lights,but it would not let me.

Edited by Ron W

I have bought the dieselleds reverse lights and they do light up a house like the pictures show,buy them and try them! Sylvania from O'Reilly do not compare to the lumens these lights put out! I would like to post a picture on here of my reverse lights I got from dieselleds if I could figure out how.

21 hours ago, Ron W said:

Yes, I have Dieselleds lights in my truck and my 2016 Subaru crosstrex.These reverse lights are great! They put out an extreme amount of light! Great for tinted windows! I also have the interior lights and headlight and fog lights in my crosstrex and truck,couldn't be happier with the nice white light,very nice driving with them. Hope this helps,I don't think you will be disappointed. Great lights all around and a one year warranty.  Ron. W...PS,tried to post a picture of before and after on lights,but it would not let me.

do you notice them getting hot at all? anyone got some clip leads and an ammeter to see how many amps they pull VS factory bulb the circuit was designed for?

On 1/10/2020 at 1:44 PM, J_Mas6.2 said:

The dieselleds are much brighter and better then the Amazon ones for sure! Try them, you will be impressed. I have Dieselleds on 2 of my vehicles and could not be more satisfied, I have recommend this company to several friends and family,great lights,great service.

found a video - i do not like how loose they fit in the sockets with the amount of dust and dirt that get kicked up in that area on trucks.

Just ordered a set today (May 22, 2020) based on everything I have researched - they are currently 1/2 price, YEP $54.99 the "MEM10" code takes off another 10% and it was free shipping if you can wait a week