Post up your Favorite Snow Removal equipent

Post up your favorite snow removal equipment.  Snowplows, Snowblowers, fancy shovels, or heck, even the blowers.  What do you use to clear snow with? 

I have 3 snowblowers in my garage at present.  I enjoy working on snowblowers as a hobby and will find deals on snowblowers on craigs list or Facebook then turn around and resell some or keep them. 

- 2015 Ariens Platinum 30 SHO  (getting ready to sell)

- 2015 Ariens Compact 24

1988 John Deere 826

Pictures coming. 

My newest piece. 2019 Caterpillar 950M with a AMI 12'-18' 6-way power angle blade with Fluid Edge(TM) floating cutting edge. 

Also have a 2015 John Deere 644K with a AMI 12'-18' 6-way power angle, no floating edge.

1998 Caterpillar 950F with a 14' Craig 2-way power angle blade with removable wing.

2015 John Deere 310SJ with a snow bucket

2015 GMC 2500 with a 8'6" Fisher stainless V-plow with a Truck-Craft dump bed/sander combo

1999 GMC 3500 dually diesel with a 3yd Western Tornado sander.

2001 Freightliner Tandem sander.

I can get photos of all the other stuff if necessary but this is the new pride of my fleet.  

IMG_0241.jpg

Edited by L86 All Terrain

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have an overall picture of it, but I made a plow attachment for a 52" walkbehind mower.   Small enough to fit on the trailer with my other snowblowers/brushes, but saves me a heart attack when we get more than a couple inches of snow, as I've got a couple places where snow has to be moved a ways (one place has garages on both sides of a driveway, and the house at the end, so all the snow has to be moved out of there, then to the sides).