Superchips Flashpaq F5

I am currently trying to disable the afm on my 2011 Sierra 1500 using the flashpaq f5 but the device keeps telling me "vehicle calibration files not stock." Inside the device's vehicle information it says that my truck is currently stock. I've tried several times to install the tune but I keep getting the same message. I have an aftermarket stereo installed but I pulled the fuses before attempting to use the device. Behind my stereo I also have the interfaces for my door chimes and steering wheel controls. Is it possible that those aftermarket interfaces are causing this issue because I dont really know what else to do.

• 2 months later...

I just went through this myself. I sent an email, and they were able to update it to where it would accept my stock tune. Now the problem I’m having with it is that it doesn’t work well with the airaid intake tube.. I was told by superchips I would have to replace stock air intake to eliminate the studder and hesitation!!!