1999 suburban k1500 hard to start below 40 degrees

Hard to start when cold (below 40) starts up fine above 40 no extra cranking even after sitting for a week before winter hit.

1999 K1500 GMC suburban slt 117k.  New ac Delco fuel pump and fuel filter sept 2019. New battery oct 2019 (tested good a week ago) New battery blanket and fuel relay two weeks ago. Has a lower radiator hose block heater.

When starting below 40 outside I have to turn the key 4 times on and off then it will start when it is plugged in( battery blanket and block heater).  When not plugged it takes 3-4 times of doing the key thing then trying before it will start.

The fuel pressure goes up to 55psi with the key on then drops to 45psi when cranking then back up to 55 while running or stopped cranking. Pressure drops to 45 while sitting off for 30 min and is at 10 psi in the morning 10 plus hours sitting.

Looking for ideas to get this fixed. I knew it needed a fuel pump when I purchased it about 9 months ago.

lopes till the pressure returns to 55 then it is fine.  Hasn't thrown any codes yet either.  Guess I'll have to look into the regulator and spider.  just worried about playing with the plastic air intake as the temps havent been that warm lately and I don't want to damage it.