Dumb questions about my 2020 Sierra

Hi, this is my first post to the forum as I just bought a 2020 Sierra AT4 Carbonpro last week...

I have a couple dumb questions, maybe there's someone can help?

1) Is there any way to set the seat heater, steering wheel heater to be on automatically when I start the truck?

2) Same idea, any settings to keep the fog lights on automatically when the headlights come on without having to remember to push the button?

3) Can you mark favorite songs/ singers to be alerted to the radio when on SiriusXM?

Other recent trucks I've owned had all these features, hoping this one does too.

Thanks for any help

Just now, Extractor said:

Hi, this is my first post to the forum as I just bought a 2020 Sierra AT4 Carbonpro last week...

I have a couple dumb questions, maybe there's someone can help?

1) Is there any way to set the seat heater, steering wheel heater to be on automatically when I start the truck?

2) Same idea, any settings to keep the fog lights on automatically when the headlights come on without having to remember to push the button?

3) Can you mark favorite songs/ singers to be alerted to the radio when on SiriusXM?

Other recent trucks I've owned had all these features, hoping this one does too.

Thanks for any help

There is a setting in the infotainment settings menu that your truck will turn on heated seats & steering wheel when remote started.  As for when you manually start the truck i believe you have to hit the buttons each time.  even after you remote start & those heated options come on, you will have to hit the buttons again once you hit the start/stop button to actually move the truck... At least thats how my 2019 works...

don't think there is a setting to have fog lights come on automatically.  Not ideal, but i think boost auto parts has a mod to accomplish this if its a big deal for you! 

and i don't subscribe to Sirius so not sure on your last question!

If set to do so in personalization menus, and if it's cold enough, the seat, steering wheel and defrost mirror/back window heaters will come on during a remote start.

The indicator lights on the dash will NOT come on.

The heaters will shut off and need to be restarted when the truck is switched from remote operation to operator operation (key or start button).