Does an iPhone 11 with Apple case fit in the 40/20/40 center console armrest?

Looking to swap out my jumpseat in a NNBS to a 14-18 jumpseat and was hoping the iPhone 11 with an Apple silicon case fits in the armrest container before I buy. I saw a Youtube video where it looks like a 7 would just barely fit, and the 11 is 0.5 inches longer.
Which armrest container are you referring to?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

This is the jumpseat/armrest I'm looking at.
external-content.duckduckgo.jpg.fafe055f609133d98020fa02a015cbdd.jpg
Assume you're talking about the top pocket/divot?

I'm not sure if the sizing is similar to the centre console but my iPhone X fit just fine in the centre console variant and my current pixel 3 xl does as well.

To be certain, why not just pop into the dealership and ask to sit in one? I'm sure they would have some older inventory with a jump seat you could test out.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

My XR with a slim silicone cover "fits". But, when plugged in for Carplay, the cord sits on the edge and the phone doesn't sit flat in the center tray any more. If not plugged in the phone lays flat.

2 hours ago, Rock said:

My XR with a slim silicone cover "fits". But, when plugged in for Carplay, the cord sits on the edge and the phone doesn't sit flat in the center tray any more. If not plugged in the phone lays flat.

Thanks! If you are familiar with Apple’s silicone case, would you say the thickness on both cases are about the same?