iPhone "Favorites" not showing up on Bluetooth

You might try disconnecting your phone from your vehicle, then delete the pairing and in your bluetooth section of the phone, FORGET the MYCHEVROLET. Then shut the phone and vehicle off for 30 seconds or so, restart everything and repair the phone to the MYCHEVROLET. I use an iPhone, after pairing you have to go into the bluetooth section on the phone to the MYCHEVROLET connection and enable the favorites. I have added a picture of what that looks like on the phone. Maybe this will help you, not sure but mine works. 

989CF3F1-CFD9-475F-8448-612BD899F528_1_101_o.jpeg

• 1 month later...

I want to follow up on this and tell you how to manually enter your favorites.

They can be manually entered by going thru the truck's touchscreen, opening up "Contacts" then push the star next to each contact you want to have in your "Favorites".

Depending on how many Favorites you have, it may be a little time consuming, but at least you'll have them! 

I want to follow up on this and tell you how to manually enter your favorites.

They can be manually entered by going thru the truck's touchscreen, opening up "Contacts" then push the star next to each contact you want to have in your "Favorites".

Depending on how many Favorites you have, it may be a little time consuming, but at least you'll have them! 

Does doing this prevent the sync issue with those that are flagged as favorites?

• 4 weeks later...

Have a dumb question on this.  Does anyone's favorites actually sync with iPhone currently, with latest iOS?  It looks to me to be possible, however, not designed this way.  I spent this afternoon toying with it and there appears to be no link to the iphone and the favorites between the truck and/or the iphone.  Seem to be independent as in I have favorites on the iphone but they don't sync.  I can add favorites on the Chevy manually, but they don't sync back to the iphone.  IE the feature is broken.

But it looks to me like it is not setup to work this way from Chevy and only the ability to add favorites which is successful manually.  The iphone is set to sync them through Bluetooth, but I think Chevy doesn't have a provision for it in the entertainment.  Maybe it was possible previously and Chevy accidentally nixed this feature?  What I'm asking for is if anyone can confirm it's working on iOS.

• 4 months later...
On 1/26/2020 at 10:17 PM, econometrics said:

Just be glad your contacts sync. Mine stopped after about 2 months and haven’t come back. 

I have this issue as well, the phone number shows up but not the name of the contact.  However I have not tried to repair my phone with the truck to see if that fixes it.  I guess the important thing is that I recognize my wife's number so I know not to ignore it! ?

• Haha 1