In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
Northeast4050

Cruise Control Issues

I was driving my 2019 Sierra AT4 on the highway with my cruise on 70 and the cruise suddenly shut off. I turned it back on and it seemed normal...a short time later my check engine light came on with no obvious side effects. I parked the truck for 2 days before driving again...check engine light shut itself off. I got back on the highway and set the cruise to 75...this is when it got weird...the truck told me the cruise was set to 77...then it changed to 72...and back to 77. It continued to do this with the speedometer jumping up and down but no obvious speed or RPM change. Anyone else experience anything like this? I took a video of it to show the dealer but not sure they are gonna know what it was doing...