Trail bosses/AT4’s, who takes them off road? Excessive flex?

I was reading a FB post about a person took his AT4 off roading and the front bumper, quarter panels rubbed each other and wore the paint off where they touched. His description of the trail “some parts were pretty aggressive however those were done slow with a spotter. No notable hard hits and I never rubbed” 

Just curious if anyone else takes theres off roading? Is so, have you guys noticed any excessive flex? Plus, if you do take them off reading, LETS SEE SOME PICS ?

9 minutes ago, Snakes709 said:

I havent noticed any flex.  But i did have a bad crest clearance issue which is weird as I been up this slop many times. Ended up bottoming out and ripped the right side running board off. 

E6DC67DE-7CC9-4E5C-A04C-EB5ED775E61C.jpeg

Looks good . How does it do in the mud?

i was towing 4000+ lb's of fire though an old fire road, was dead in my tracks in 4wheel high on a hard packed icee slope. Shifted it in 4 wheel, still spinning, rear locker engaged and the truck took off! I was impresses. 

27 minutes ago, mistaare said:

Looks good . How does it do in the mud?

i was towing 4000+ lb's of fire though an old fire road, was dead in my tracks in 4wheel high on a hard packed icee slope. Shifted it in 4 wheel, still spinning, rear locker engaged and the truck took off! I was impresses. 

Loves the mud. This is the first time having at tires and it had no issues getting through. Its mostly sand after the trail leading in.  These tires hate the sand. 

1 hour ago, BIGDOGx said:

These trucks are just pigs to try and truly off road imo.

I agree about truly off roaring, but I do find myself in some sticky situations when I am boondocking with my tear drop or gathering firewood on overgrown logging roads or farm fields. 

I just want to know what they are capable of and not have to worry about ‘how am I going to get out if this thing breaks. Coming from a Tacoma, I knew not to drag people or logs out in reverse because they were a weak point. 

plus I just love seeing how others are using their trucks besides running to Home Depot ?