Silverado hard to start

I have a 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 5.3 V8 with just over 200k. The problem is that it is hard to start after the truck is warmed up. It will start just fine in the morning, on a hot or cold day. It does seem like it is a little rough sometimes on colder days. My problem is that after the truck is warmed up from going to the store or something, it is hard to start. You either have to hold the key over for like 10 seconds or press the gas pedal a few times. I have replaced countless parts trying to fix the problem since i got the truck with 180k miles. I have replaced the fuel pressure regulator first, i have replaced the fuel filter, spark plugs and coils, air filter and intake, maf sensor, IAC and TPS, and countless others...I would love to get this problem fixed. Please and thank you.

On 2/4/2020 at 11:24 AM, Blake O'Neal said:

I have a fuel pump that will be here tomorrow. That was going to be my next guess.

Nothing was tested after replacing.

There is an engine code or two for EGR. Can't remember the exact code.

Hey man. Let me see if I can help you. Also quote my post if you have a question on it so I get the notification on my phone.

Ok so I want to ask a few questions first.
1.) When it gets hot and you crank it and it takes a long time to crank, if you shut it right off after it cranks and crank it back up right away does it crank up instantly or does it still take a long time to start again?

2.) Whats the VIN number for the vehicle? I would like to check the RPO's and see if this has a fuel/alcohol ratio.

Get me that and let me see what I can do to help you. 

46 minutes ago, Blake O'Neal said:

Still same issue. Thought it fixed it.

Any ideas?

Thought what fixed what?

I want to help you, but throwing parts at this won't help. You could have used that money to buy tools to find out what the problem was or even taken it to a dealership and had it diagnosed and then fixed it yourself.

Answer the questions everyone is asking you.

What's the full pressure when it won't start?

Are there any codes in it?

Once you shut it off when it is hot will it crank right back up or does it only do this after sitting?

On 2/4/2020 at 10:13 AM, Blake O'Neal said:

I have replaced the fuel pressure regulator first, i have replaced the fuel filter, spark plugs and coils, air filter and intake, maf sensor, IAC and TPS, and countless others...I would love to get this problem fixed. Please and thank you.

That above drives me to the end of insanity. Why do this? Just reading the above makes me think you spent over $500 on parts, when you could have taken it to a dealer and had it diagnosed then done the work yourself for less than 200 and you wouldn't still have the issue.

Not trying to be an ass... But maybe a dose of reality is what you need. 

Yes. I agree i should have taken to shop to begin with.

Ill have to find a fuel pressure tester

The engine codes currently are 

P0404 and P1404

Not sure if it can be related to my starting issue. Ive replaced the EGR valve and the hoses.

If i have truck running. Itll start right up after. It always if i were to go drive to walmart And come back and try to start it.